Monday, April 21, 2008

Happiness


My result from 24 questions said that:" Most people score in this range. Most people are happy, meaning that they are satisfied with most things in their life. Improvement is still possible, though, so consider how you might make good things better, at work, at home, or in your leisure time". Is there anybody has the same result with me?


I think the second face in faces scale is the face which comes closest to expressing how I feel about my life as a whole. Visiting my blog, you may read the two pictures at the end of my blog. They are my ideal opinions about life. I would like to repeat here:" Life is too short. Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can. Apologize when you should. Let go of what you can't change. Love deeply and forgive quickly. Take chances. Give everything. Have no regrets.. Life is too short to be unhappy. Smile when you are sad. Love what you got, and always remember what you had. Learn from your mistakes but never regret. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it".


I didn't choose the first face because life is not perfect to be always happy. However, everyone just gets one life. Therefore, we should try to live a meaningful life. I have a quote which say that:" Everybody makes mistakes. That's why people put erasers on pencils". It's a funny way of saying, but it shows that we always have chances to solve problems in our lives, correct our mistakes, and overcome our own difficulties. The point is whether we know how to grasp our chances or not. No matter what happens, at least, we should appreciate what we have, what we get. Be happy in life. Enjoy the present time so that we won't feel regret when we get older.

5 comments:

Mey said...

Kathy, i would like to ask u to be a writer and I'll be your reader and always. Your free writhing did touch my emotion. I wish, I can write like yours and I will be haha... :>

Nicole said...

You got the same test result as mine:D It means we are normal...?haha

Loc said...

well, of course eraser is used for pencil, that's true :P, happiness, What's that ??? :P, kidding 1 more time on ur blog :)

sandra said...

This is beautiful Katherine!

Marley said...

Mey is right. You certainly could be a writer if you wanted to.
marley