Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Presentation

I totally finished my research paper yesterday with my presentation. I was lucky because I had more time to prepare than my classmates did. From my experience, I found out that in the afternoon, we often felt sleepy. Therefore, I decided to try my best to wake my teacher and my classmates up by videos in my presentation. I thought of this idea and what I should do in my presentation while I was eating, studying, walking. And now, I am fed up with it.
I worked with my presentation for a long time before I presented. However, my PowerPoint finished the day before I made my presentation. Through this research project, I know that I am a person who likes to deal with deadlines. Even though I have tried hard to correct this trait because working with deadlines really harms my health, it seems like it is impossible for me to finish things before deadlines. I am crazy about myself. I am really frustrated with myself when I can't win over me.
I hoped that I provided you with new ideas about cyberbullying. While I was doing this research paper, I just kept thinking that this topic was suitable with my violent personality, hehe. While I was doing my research paper, I knew that I made some people around me confuse because I was too noisy and I talked too much. I recognized that the more nervous I was, the more aggressive I was. I am learning to deal with controlling my feelings. I think I have problem with it. Maybe, I am too excited about everything.
On this occasion, I want to say thank to Marley and Sandra. Thank Marley for suggesting me this topic. Moreover, she borrowed a book for me. She went together with me along this project. In addition, Sandra did help and encourage me a lot while I was doing this research. I know that both of you were really busy because you had to work with all of our projects while each of us just needed to do one. I really appreciate your help. However, I feel regret of not having Marley in my presentation. I did try to do this project well to show my gratefulness to her. The reason is that the idea of cyberbullying appeared thanks to her advice. Finally, I want to say thank to a friend in class, Mey. Thank Mey for encouraging me and being besides me silently everytime I need help, not only in this research project but also in many other things. Thank other friends for helping while I was doing research project.
I feel relaxed now. I did all the research project with my heart. I am pleasant with it.

7 comments:

FOX said...

finaly, everyone finished the hard job. it's not only the feeling of suffering, but also the happiness in the end. i can feel you are so satify with your job. just remeber it, it will be your meaningful day.

Ivy said...

You did a good job!! I like your video.. Also, we almost finish our course,,, we all feel either happy or sad.. I will cherish the friendship between you and me.. I won't forget everyone in our class..

Marley said...

Yes Katherine, it's too bad I couldn't see your presentation for myself but Sandra told me all about it.
I heard it was very well done and I really appreciate your thoughtful comments on your blog.
remember that you can do it!
marley

Mey said...

Kathy, I really surprise that you mentioned my name on your blog. I really appreciate that and thank you, but I did nothing. All the successes that you got come from yourself, you are a clever, honest, and wonderful girl.
I really happy that I have a friend like you. I really proud of you.

Reem said...

You tolled me about your topic, I want to know more abut it but unfortunately i missed your presentation but I heard that there was a very interested stuff and you did a good job.

Loc said...

what's, u just thank mey, how about others huh? gruuuuu``

Nicole said...

Katherine, I liked your presentation very much. You explained every different types of bullying so I could fully understand. Also, video about cyberbullying was very interesting!! Good job as always!