Saturday, May 31, 2008

Video Game

Video game has become a hot topic these days. It is a popular way which people in a wide range of age choose as one kind of entertainment. However, in my opinion, there are some disadvantages that video games bring to our lives that we really need to notice. We can't deny the fact that there are many people who are addicted to Video Games these days. This reason has led to many other problems. When people are addicted to games, they tend to ignore everything else in their lives. Personally, I have 1 friend who was a video game addict. He spent most of his money buying new games. He also spent most of his time playing games. As a result, he couldn't help his family to do things, and he couldn't have good result at school. Moreover, he didn't spend enough time on sleeping. Consequently, his mind couldn't think well. It seemed like he gave up everything in his life except for video games. Luckily, 1 day, he recognized that video games weren't important for his future and he decided to quit it. He sold everything related to video games to others. It took a long time for him to overcome this addiction.
From this experience, I don't support video games anymore. Although I liked to play video games when I was a child; I don't like it anymore. However, I think if we know how to balance everything in life, everything will be fine.

3 comments:

Loc said...

Well, i feel sorry about what happened to ur friend. I know his feeling. Im also addicted to VG. When i just arrived here, cos of loneliness, it was the only thing i though i could involve. But now, since i knew what's friend, VGs are no more important to me.
Otherwise, VG has its own values. Everything bad or good bases on how people think and how people do.

sandra said...

I always looked forward to your posts. You have so much to say, and everything you say is very insightful. Your writing just flows. Great read. Great job!

Marley said...

This is probably the last time I will be reading your blogs. I really enjoyed them. You always put your heart and your brain into everything you write.
Keep it up next year!
marley